Skin types of all kinds can suffer from dryness at certain times of the year. Dry, scaly, flaking skin occurs when the natural moisture evaporates or is otherwise removed from the top layer of skin. Because aging interferes with your skins ability to hold moisture, moisturizing your skin becomes increasingly important, as you grow older. Skin also relies of moisture in the air to remain hydrated. Low temperatures and low humidity strip the skin of moisture, causing dry or mature skin to suffer the most. Forced air heat and frequent bathing, especially in hot water, further dehydrate your skin. Hormone therapy and certain medications can have the side effect of drying out skin, leaving it sensitive and itchy. Cooperlabs formulates the World’s Smartest Moisturizers:
Cabot Vitamin E Anti-Oxidant Plus Super Moisturizers.
Cabot Oat Protein– Hydrolyzed Oat Protein Anti-Itch formulations.
- Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
- If you are exposed to harsh outdoor conditions or the drying effects of central heating you need to may need to reapply moisturizers throughout the day.
- Whether choosing a moisturizer for face or body remember that creams are more hydrating than lotions.
- Use gentle moisturizing cleansers on your face and body.
- Moisturize daily with products containing anti-oxidants to help repair damaged skin and reduce the visible signs of aging.
- Oat Protein products provide the best relief for itchy or irritated skin.
- Skin needs to be hydrated from the inside as well as from the outside. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
100% Pure Vitamin E Skin Oil – ANTI-OXIDANT + PLUS® Helps minimize scars, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, soothes minor burns and other skin irritations. Good to keep on hand for skin emergencies.